This policy covers how we collect and use information about you when you use our products or services, or otherwise interact with Ionx Solutions LLP. This policy also explains your choices about how we use information about you.
We collect the following types of information:
- Account information: We collect personal information about you when you create or modify your account, set preferences or make purchases. For example, you provide your billing information when you create an account, and can select your preferred currency.
- Content you provide through our website: We collect content that you submit through our website, such as sales queries or technical support questions.
- Payment information: We collect certain billing and payment information when you purchase our products or services. For example, you might provide payment information, such as credit/debit card details, which we collect using secure payment processing services.
- Device and connection information: We collect information about the devices you use to access our services, including your browser type and IP address. This enables us to provide you with a better service. For example, if we detect you are using a device with a small screen, our website will change layout to better suit your device. We use your IP address and/or country preference to approximate your location and provide you with a better experience. For example, if we detect you are in France, we will display pricing in Euros.
- Analytics information: We use third-party analytics tools to help us analyse traffic and usage. These tools collect information sent by your device, such as your IP address, which operating system and web browser you use, and the web pages you visit.
- Information from third parties: We have a global network of partners who market and resell our products and services. We receive information from these partners, such as company name, what country you are in, what products and services you may wish to purchase, and technical contact information.
How we use collected information:
- Provision of products and services: We use information about you to provide you with our products and services. For example, we use your credentials to securely authenticate you on our website, and your maintenance code to allow us to provide you with technical support. Our services also include personalised features that enhance your experience, such as adjusting our website layout to better suit the characteristics of your device, and displaying prices in your local currency.
- Communication regarding products and services: We use your contact information, such as your name and email address, to communicate with you about our products and services. For example, we will respond to your comments and queries, provide you with customer and technical support, send you updates on products and services you have purchased, and may send you an email to remind you of subscription expirations. You can choose to opt-in to product update communications when creating your account, and can update your preference at any time from your account settings.
- Marketing of products and services: We may use your contact information to send you promotional emails about new products and services. You can choose to opt-in to these communications when creating your account, and can update your preference at any time from your account settings.
- Customer support: We use your contact information to respond to your requests for customer and technical support.
How we share collected information:
- Partners: We have a global network of partners who market and resell our products and services. We may share contact information with our partners when it is required for them to provide you with services such as localised support.
- With your consent: We may share information with third parties when you give us explicit permission to do so. For example, we may display a testimonial on our website that includes your name and company.
- Compliance with legal requests: In exception circumstances we may share information about you with a third party, when we have a legal obligation to do so. For example, to comply with legal requests from government bodies, or to meet with national security requirements.
How we store collected information:
- Storage & Processing: We use hosting providers located in the UK, EU and USA to store and process information.
- Security: We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep information secure. However, no security measures are completely impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee that data in transmission or at rest may not be accessed or altered by others.
- Duration: Information directly related to your ongoing use of our services will be retained for as long as you wish to continue using those services. We retain your account information until you request deletion. We may also choose to delete accounts that have not been accessed for a long period of time. If your account is deleted, information about your account may remain securely stored in backup archives for a commercially reasonable time. To comply with legal and contractual obligations, information relating to orders will be retained for at least 5 years.
Your choices about your information:
- Access and update your information: You can view or update your account information at any time after logging in to our website. You can also request a copy of all information we hold about you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deleting your information: You can request that we delete information we hold about you by emailing email@example.com. Note that we may continue to retain some of your information if we are required by law to do so.
- Product and marketing communications: You opt in or out of product update and marketing communications at any time by updating your account on our website.
- Ionx Solutions LLP is strongly committed to respecting the privacy of all persons using this web site and the protection of any personal information which we may collect and which you may choose to share with us. Such personal information will be used in accordance with the disclosures in the above Information Statement and this Privacy Statement, which is part of and incorporated into the Terms and Conditions of Use of this web site.
- If you do not agree with any disclosure in this policy, or have any questions, please do not access the site, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to assist you. By choosing to proceed and access the site, you are indicating your express consent and agreement to the collection, transfer, handling, processing, use and storage in accordance with this policy of any personal information which may be obtained from you during your visit to our site.
- When you visit and use this site, we may obtain various types of information (such as your name and contact information) from you that (1) you may directly provide to us (by inputting information through filling out registrations, submitting enquiries, placing orders etc) or (2) that we will automatically collect during your visit to the site (such as your user ID, internet domain or IP address) as part of our normal operation.
- Your personal information will be stored in our systems for our internal use only. We will use such information to provide you with the requested information, goods, services, for internal research, for marketing and to better assist you with any future requirements. It is our policy not to disclose, sell or market your personal information to any third party without your prior permission. However, we may disclose your information, without notice, if we have a duty to do so or if the law requires us to do so.
- You may contact us at any time at email@example.com and request to review your personal information, if any, we may have collected, and request that your personal information be corrected, supplemented, or permanently deleted from our systems (unless we are required, by law, to retain it).
- Due to the numerous technical and operational uncertainties, we cannot make any warranty, guarantee or representation concerning the accuracy, thoroughness, completeness, or currency of your information, nor over our ability to control, correct, access, handle, process, use, store or transfer such information, and all such warranties are hereby disclaimed.
- As we are constantly making changes and upgrades to our systems and services to better serve you, how we manage your personal information may change accordingly, and we anticipate updating this policy from time to time. Therefore, we reserve the right to revise the content of this policy in any manner and at any time, without notice, however we will note the date of revision. It is your responsibility to check the Privacy Statement each time, prior to access, for any changes. Continued use of this site after such changes to the privacy statement constitutes acceptance of those posted changes.
- While we strive to undertake appropriate and reasonable measures to safeguard your information, please remember that, due to the many technical uncertainties, complete security of Internet transmissions cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, you understand and agree that Ionx Solutions LLP is unable to provide any warranty, guarantee or representation concerning the protection of your information or concerning the existence or effectiveness of any security measures undertaken. Ionx Solutions LLP will not be liable for any claims, losses, or damages which may result from access by an unauthorised third party, or the introduction of viruses, worms, or other harmful elements into the system and their possible effects on personal information contained on the site.
- Ionx Solutions LLP does not warrant, and is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of web sites linked to from this site, however we would like to be informed if you find anything objectionable about them.
Cookies are frequently used to enable websites to more efficiently provide service, such as to personalise content to suit your preferences. Any information obtained using cookies will only be used internally by Ionx Solutions LLP to better provide service to you and to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the site. Ionx cookies will not be used to track your activities outside of the website or for any purpose not disclosed herein. To order products online, or to login to your Ionx account, you need to enable cookies. You may elect not to accept cookies by changing the settings in your web browser, however, please be advised that in that case you may not be able to access part or all of this website, or parts of this site may not operate as expected.
Our website also uses third-party cookies. We do not control the use of these cookies, and suggest you visit these third-party websites for more information about how these cookies are used.
The following table contains a list of the cookies that we use, and what we use them for:
||This cookie uniquely identifies you during your browsing session to enable shopping cart and login functionality
||These cookies are set by our payment provider, Stripe, and are necessary to provide card payment functionality
||This cookie is set by CloudFlare to identify trusted clients and apply security settings that enable them to use our website
||These cookies enable the use of Google Analytics software to allow us to track usage of this website. We use this service to help us understand how visitors use our website (for example, which pages are visited), so that we can improve the user experience
REVISION 4A, 23-Apr-2018